Thanks to decriminalization, legalization, and increased social acceptability, we now find ourselves in the golden age of cannabis and its derivatives like Delta-8, CBD, and other cannabinoids. Because of this, cannabis manufacturers are constantly producing new products designed to fit the needs of anyone interested in this wondrous plant’s relaxing and therapeutic properties. Check out all the Baked Brothers Co. offers online! But what happens if you indulge a little too much? Learn more about how to stop being high.
How To Stop Being High
It was bound to happen. You’ve bitten off little more than you can chew with an edible, and the in-laws just made an unannounced visit, or maybe you’re just an adult with things to do. Either way, with many dosages, methods, and techniques of getting high, it’s not uncommon for inexperienced or unsuspecting users to take too much and find themselves uncomfortably high. Regardless of your reason for wanting to come down, there are several tips and tricks to bring you back into Earth’s orbit.
No, you’re not dying. No, this will not last forever. One of the most significant ways to come down from a high is simply relaxing. At the moment, this may seem much easier said than done, but stepping back, taking a series of deep breaths, and other relaxing activities will significantly reduce some of the adverse side effects of taking too much, such as anxiety or paranoia.
How to Relax When You’re Too High
- Talk to a Friend – While your equally stoned buddy won’t lower your THC levels, chatting with a friend can help take your mind off your high. Talking to a friend can also have calming effects and help keep you grounded.
- Take a Walk – Even if it is just 10 or 15 minutes, a quick walk around the block will help distract you from your current state, lower your blood pressure, and even reduce your stress.
- Cuddle With a Pet – Quality time with pets can have many health benefits, including lowering your blood pressure, slowing your heart rate, and increasing your happiness.
Being stoned on an empty stomach is bad enough, but even worse if you’ve taken too many edibles or gummies. While eating high-carb crackers or bread will help absorb some of the THC, CBD, or Delta-8, there are certain foods that some users swear by to bring them back down.
What to Eat When You’re Too Stoned
- Black Pepper – One of the most effective ways to come down from an uncomfortable high is to eat or sniff a few black peppercorns. Backed by science, black peppercorn includes compounds that increase the sedating effects of THC.
- Lemon – The piquant taste of lemon can also work wonders in bringing your back down to a reasonable level. Like black pepper, lemons can have a calming effect on someone who has taken too much.
Learn More at Baked Brothers Co.
Whether you’re just getting into cannabis or have been a seasoned toker for years, Baked Brothers Co. is your go-to resource for all your Delta-8, CBD, and cannabinoid needs. To learn more, visit our website. While you’re there, check out our incredible selection of edibles, gummies, pre-rolls, resins, carts, and infused beverages.